Join us for the half day 2011 Data Security and Privacy Summit on October 6th, at Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, starting at 8:00 am sharp! Our A-list line up of presenters are experts in the privacy and security fields. With break-out session choices you are sure to get the information your business needs now to improve processes and protect your clients and employees. Bring a few colleagues so you don't miss important subject matter.
Sponsors: Better Business Bureau and Federal Trade Commission
Keynote: Todd Kossow, Assistant Director-Chicago Regional Office, Federal Trade Commission
Featured Presenters and Topics:
- Dan Burks-US Bank; Mobile Payment Systems and Security
- Jay Malmquist-Wipfli; HITRUST Health Information Security Framework
- Kathy Viere-Deluxe; Business Risk & Privacy Management
- Patrick Cox/Stephanie Rustad - Ameriprise Financial; FFIEC and the supplement for authentication/internet banking
- Sara Wood - Best Buy; Privacy and Security Compliance
- Melinda Maher - Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP; Healthcare Privacy Regulation and Enforcement
- Leita Walker - Faegre & Benson; Social Media and Privacy
Full breakfast is included in the price. Register today for early-bird pricing!
To RSVP, click here.
Any questions about the event?
Please e-mail Lisa Jemtrud at email@example.com